The University of Lincoln uses Planon integrated workplace management software to manage its space and fixed assets.
On 7 June 2013, Sam Williams gave a presentation at the Planon UK HE User Group conference, on the subject of CAD and Space Management with Planon.
The presentation focused on the use of CAD and the Planon facilities management software at the University of Lincoln, highlighting a number of applications of the system in the HE space planning context, including:
- Visualising space allocation across the university estate
- Leveraging HR and Staff Directory data to optimise office utilisation
- Publication of Open Data for use by students, staff and other organisations
- Using Planon data to generate building-specific mailing lists in Exchange
- Integrating TRAC, space charging and energy awareness
- Freeing up space planners’ time to influence new capital developments
Please contact Sam if you have any questions about Planon or space management.