As part of our improvement programme for the campus, we need to engage with students and staff on the building works which took place in the Main Admin Building this summer. Included in these works were:
– new entrances to keep the building warmer
– new seating, flooring and acoustic panels to make the Atrium quieter and more comfortable
– new coffee and till points in the catering unit
– seven new social learning spaces on the first, second and third floors
– three new seminar rooms on the third floor (MB3201 – 3)
– enlargement of the Jackson Lecture Theatre
Please give us your thoughts on any aspects of the above. The results of your feedback will be used to direct future improvements to the building and the rest of the campus.
Click in the comments box below to give us your feedback.
Thanks for taking part!